"Equipping Youth and Children's Leaders for Christian Service"
Equip Youth and Kids Multiply is a training conference for youth and kids ministry leaders and senior high schoolers to be equipped for Christian service with Bible in hand.
Dates: Friday 20th September 2019 5:30pm - Saturday 21st September 2019 6:00pm Venue: Temple Christian College, 2 Henley Beach Rd, Mile End, SA
Cost: $50 for the weekend including all meals and resources.
Bible Talks Speaker: Ken Noakes
Ken has been involved in youth and kids ministry at several churches as a leader or minister since becoming a Christian at age 20. He has a passion for seeing people engage with the word of God at a deep level and then seeing them apply that word to their lives and ministry.
He is an experienced preacher, pastor of a church in Sydney, and co-author of a number of books, including 'Youth Ministry on the Front Foot.' Ken is married to Naomi and they have four kids, two of whom are helping Ken to love Marvel movies.
In 2019 Ken will be helping us to explore the book of Ruth during the main sessions.
- Strand I (Youth and Children's Streams) - What is the gospel? How the good news of Jesus shapes ministry leaders
- Strand II (Youth and Children's Streams) - What does the Bible passage say? How to unpack the scriptures and explain them to other.
- Strand III (Youth and Children's Stream) - How does God's plan Unfold in the Bible? Following the story of God's plan for the world from cover to cover
- Strand IV (Youth Stream) - How to understand key Bible Truths in the Bible. Exploring the summary of what the Bible teaches systematically
- Masterclass - Putting it into Practise. A chance to explore ideas and thoughts with other leaders who have finished all four strands, with high level input on the book of Ruth in the Biblical canon.
Available on Saturday afternoon, our workshops are led by experienced practitioners.
- Servant Leadership in Youth and Children's Ministry - Jesus instructed his disciples to be servant hearted in their leadership (Mark 10:44-45), and the rest of the business world is catching up. What does servant leadership mean for kids and youth ministry? Find out more here!
- Running Great Small Groups for Youth Ministry - Small groups are the bedrock of many churches' discipleship structures. How can you help your youth to engage around God's word in small groups and still love youth group? Come along to be equipped to lead great small groups.
- Writing Kids Talks - It's Sunday morning, the kids have been called down the front of the church, and the gathering leader says, "Now we've got a special guest for all the kids!" And now all eyes are on you. How do you prepare and deliver a kids talk that teaches God's word faithfully and with fun? Come along to get a crash course in kids talks.Register Now!
Equip Multiply 2019 will be held at Temple Christian College, 2 Henley Beach Rd, Mile End.
Parking is available in the surrounding streets.
Temple Christian College can be reached by public transport either via the Adelaide Metro Trains (Seaford Rise line) to Mile End Station.