"Equipping Youth and Children's Leaders for Christian Service"
Equip Youth and Kids Multiply is a training conference for youth and kids ministry leaders and senior high schoolers to be equipped for Christian service with Bible in hand.
Dates: Friday 26th January 2018 5:00pm - Saturday 27th January 2018 6:00pm Venue: Bible College South Australia, 176 Wattle St, Malvern SA Cost: $40 for the weekend including all meals and resources.
Bible Talks Speaker: Scott Petty Scott Petty has been involved in youth ministry for many years now. He loves the tricky questions young people ask about the Christian journey. He is the author of the popular "Little Black Books" series for youth as well as "Tactics for Teen Ministry." He also loves his beautiful wife, Carolyn, his three energetic sons, racing bicycles, Italian coffee, food in general, rock'n'roll and Apple computers, probably in that order.
- Strand I (Youth and Children's Streams) - What is the gospel? How the good news of Jesus shapes ministry leaders
- Strand II (Youth and Children's Streams) - What does the Bible passage say? How to unpack the scriptures and explain them to other.
- Strand III (Youth Stream) - How does God's plan Unfold in the Bible? Following the story of God's plan for the world from cover to cover
- Strand IV (Youth Stream) - How to understand key Bible Truths in the Bible. Exploring the summary of what the Bible teaches systematically
- Strand + (Youth Stream) - Putting it into Practise. A chance to explore ideas and thoughts with other leaders who have finished all four strands
Available on both Friday night and Saturday afternoon.
- Equipping Leaders to Talk about Sex and Sexuality - Scott Petty, discussing how to discuss sex and sexuality with our youth
- Equipping Leaders to Evangelise Children - TBD, discussing how to evangelise children and train them in evangelism
- Equipping Leaders to Craft a Bible Talk - Ken Noakes, discussing how to creatively write a Bible talk, no matter how many you have done. To get the most out of this workshop, there is some pre-reading to be done
- Equipping Leaders to Plan Camps - Kez Ashby, discussing how to develop a camp plan to help kids and youth make big decisions
- Equipping Leaders to Partner with Schools - TBD, discussing how leaders can get alongside chaplains and school groups effectively
Equip Youth and Kids Multiply 2018 will be held at Bible College South Australia, 176 Wattle St, Malvern SA.
Parking is available in the surrounding streets.
Bible College South Australia can be reached by public transport either via the Adelaide Metro 172 or 172 Buses to Stop 7 Duthy St - East side.